JOIN THE MALADYPE VOLUNTARY PROGRAM!
If you would like to see how a 16 year old independent theatre works, if you are interested in cultural management, event organisation and communication, if you gladly watch shows and if you can work with us for a couple of hours a week, for at least 5-6 months on a flexible basis, apply to be a volunteer at Maladype theatre.
We require the following from our applicants: Good communicational skills, confident English knowledge, competent computer skills, flexibility, adaptability, creativity, openness, receptivity of culture. The volunteers will receive free tickets for the theatre shows and programs. We will provide reference and a professional letter of support at the end of the successful cooperation.
You can help with:
- taking part in communication and public relation tasks
- office duties ( online data collection, assisting projects)
- out of office duties (flyering, ticketing)
- tasks around shows and programs (ticketing, preparing events and programs)
- if you hold a relevant qualification ( documenting performances: photo, video)
If you are looking for internship opportunities for your communication or marketing studies we are looking forward to hearing from you.